Saturday, June 15, 2013

Photo(s) Of The Day

So, due to popular demand, I've got more pictures from my recent jaunt up into the mountains. More than one today - I've decided not to drag it out. Hope you dig 'em!


One of my favorite things to photograph (or just see, for that matter) is water leading right up to mountains. Hard to beat. Beaver dams are cool, too.
 
There should probably be some kind of inspirational cliché attached to this one. What can I say? 
I just really love shooting water scenes.

Told you I love shooting water. Especially when gravity's involved.

No water here! Just a door with a heart carved out of it.
Again, someone could probably come up with a nice gift card greeting to go with this one.
Me? I like wood grains and cool filters.

And last, my first semi-successful use of the iPhone's panoramic capability.
Nothing says 'tranquility' like a tranquil lake. Funny how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips