Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hillary Hand - 'In My Head'

The day has finally come.

Hillary Hand's new EP In My Head is available on iTunes.

This has been one of the coolest projects I've ever been a part of, and I couldn't be more excited that it's finally available.



Now, I could write all about how original and unique Hillary is at an artist (because she is), how amazing the studio experience was (Nate Jones is a magnificent producer & guitarist), or how cool it is to be drumming on a record with the incomparable Matt Bissonette on bass (it's pretty cool).

I could write about all of that.

But I would rather that you all just listen to the songs and dig on Hillary's music soul & all of the stuff the rest of us came up with to support it.

I hope you dig it. I hope you enjoy listening to it half as much as we enjoyed making it.

Happy listening!

~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips