Thursday, April 26, 2012

Earf Day

How did you all spend your Earth Day?

What's that, you say? Didn't even realize this past Sunday was Earth Day? Me, neither. I was too busy recording a new track with Sean Waldron.

All mic'd up at Soteria.
We spent a few hours in the afternoon recording drums at Soteria Studios here in Colorado Springs. It was my first time tracking at this particular studio, and I ended up having a fantastic time. It was probably the best raw drum sound I've ever had the pleasure of recording and I can't wait for the rest of the band to get their parts laid down (which should happen sometime next week). There will be an accompanying video for this particular track, as well, so be sure to check back often for updates.


There are also some additional plans to record a 5-song EP with the aforementioned Waldron, so rest assured: SeƱor Ward isn't the only one finding himself in some unexplored territory this summer. All kinds of new musical adventures are being had by the whole Crew, and I'm going to try my darndest to carve it all (or at least my part of it) into stone here on the blog.

Stay tuned, kids. Same Bat-time. Same Bat-channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips