Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Christmas In September

Today is a big day.

To wit:

Hello. Love. Heartbreak.

Alright
Found
Never has $17 gone so far. 

I didn't have the pleasure of getting to play on Alex G's record, but I do get to spend a month traveling around Europe getting to see her perform. And my, my, my, what a difference a year makes. Ms. G has come so far in such a short amount of time and her latest release proves it.

To say that it's an honor to get to work with such a talented group of people is in all ways an understatement. In the midst of this very confused (and confusing) era of popular music, to be directly involved in the recording & release of such truly musical offerings is an exciting experience, to say the least.

Can't wait to hear everyone's feedback on the new releases. I hope you all enjoy listening to them as much as I enjoyed performing on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips